Top 10 Favorite Foods From Indonesia

 

NOTE: This list is not in any particular order, I'll just be stating my favorite foods that I've eaten from here.


1. Satay Padang





First on the list is Satay Padang. Who wouldn't add Satay Padang to the list? The first time I tasted was when I was around 6 or 7. My mom told me, when she was pregnant with me, she ate Satay Padang a lot, so maybe that's why I like it. The best parts about the Satay Padang is the sauce and the lontong. Without the sauce the satay would taste bland and the lontong adds more flavor to the dish.



2. Nasi Padang
Second on this list is Nasi Padang. The first time I had Nasi Padang was when I went on a family trip with my parents. We were at a hotel and we ordered some as dinner. Initially, I thought it would taste weird because it looked kinda weird. But when I tasted it, I couldn't stop eating. I finished mine and I even asked my dad if he could lend me some of his.





3. Rendang
The third food on this list is Rendang. I've liked rendang for as long as I remember.  Sometimes, I end up eating stuff like this first and leaving the vegetables and rice last, but sometimes with Rendang, I peel of the sauce on the Rendang and eat it with the rice, which makes it taste amazing.






4. Flour Fried Tempe 
Next on this list is Flour Fried Tempe. I had it for breakfast today and it tastes great like usual. Fried tempe is also good but it flour fried tempe tastes the best. The flour added with it gives it like a second skin which tastes really crispy but soft.





5. Indomie
Next is indomie. I've probably liked Indomie for longer than I've liked rendang. Indomie is just that good. It tastes really good and on top of that it takes less than 8 minutes to cook! It also comes with a variety of flavors to choose from, so it's unlikely that you'd get bored very fast. Currently, my favorite flavour is Indomie Hype Abis Rasa Ayam Geprek.








6.   Rawon
Next is Rawon. I usually prefer fried food to soup food but Rawon is the exception. Rawon's soup tastes really great and it makes rice taste SO GOOD when it's added to it.




7.  Satay Ayam
Next on this list is Satay Ayam.  Even though satay ayam isn't as good as Satay Padang, it's still extremely good. Lontong also tastes amazing in the sauce it comes with. The ayam(chicken) also tastes really good with the sauce!





8. Tahu Goreng
Next on the list is Tahu Goreng. Tahu Goreng is just really good. If flour is added to the tahu, it can make it really crispy like the flour fried tempe from earlier. It gives it a nice and crispy skin. 




9. Ayam Rica-Rica

Whoo, where to start. I had Ayam Rica-rica just last night and let me tell you it was GREAT. The way the chilli is added on to it is great, and even without it, the chicken tastes really good. If you add the chilli to the rice, it makes the rice taste really good. 




10.  Kari Ayam

Last on the list is Kari Ayam, Kari ayam just tastes so good. It's thick creamy sauce makes it really yummy to eat, and the chicken is cooked really good so that you cna even enjoy it without the sauce!



  


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox