Flying Back Home in The Pandemic

Hello, and welcome back. Today I'll be writing about how I flew back to my home country while in the pandemic. It took about 2 days. Sit back and relax, and let's start this!


I woke up at around 6 and wore my clothes, brushed my teeth and got ready. I left at around 6:30 - 7. It was about a 2 hour drive and we reached around 9. At the airport, my dad had t go back to return the car and we went in line. There was only 1 line due to the pandemic.





When were done all the boring stuff, we waited and then boarded the plane. We were riding KLM and we were heading to Amsterdam in Netherlands. The trip was  about 1 hour and 40 mins. Surprisingly, the plane was very crowded and I only saw 1 seat that was free. When we reached the Netherlands we tried to find the hotel, but it was full, so we had to sit in the seats. Before taking a break, we ate some sandwiches and I dropped some orange juice on the chairs. 


We ended up sleeping on the chairs. Before that, We relaxed and my little brother and I played some games. We slept on the chairs and it was really uncomfortable for me and I couldn't sleep until around 11 or 12. In the morning, We got ready and headed to the waiting place and waited 

We went on board the plane and the flight was 14 hours! Though, it felt a lot shorter. The food on it was great and yummy! I watched a few movies, went to sleep and there was only 2 hours left! 




We reached indonesia and took our rapid test. We went to the hotel and took a rest. Next morning we took a swab test and it hurt a lot! One of my little brothers cried because it was that painful. After that, we relaxed and took a break for the rest of the day.


I hope you enjoyed reading ^ ^

See ya later, reader




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox