Differences Between Ireland and Indonesia

Hello and welcome back! Today I'll be writing about a few differences about Ireland and Indonesia. I've seen many differences and I thought I'd write them down. So, without further a do, let us start this blog.


1. This first difference I have noticed is obviously the weather. The weather in Indonesia is burning, and I keep sweating so much. The coldest temperature here is probably the hottest in Ireland.

I can't sleep without the air conditioning on or else when I wake up, I'll be literally swimming in a pool of sweat.





2. The next difference I've noticed is the food. I really enjoy the food in Indonesia. I like the mix of spices and sauces. I enjoy Indonesian food more than Irish food. 

Mostly, because in Ireland, there's not a lot of spicy food, while in Indonesia there's a bajillion amount of spicy foods you can choose from.


3.  In Ireland, There's barely any motorcycles, but in Indonesia all the roads are full of motorcycles. 

Which makes the roads slightly harder to drive in, since the motorcycles go really fast.


4. The sun and moon

The next difference is the sun and the moon. In  Ireland, the moon goes down slower in Summer and quicker in Winter. Plus you can tell when its going down.

 In Indonesia, you don't realize it went down, and all of a sudden it goes dark. 





5. Baths

In Ireland, I took a bath every 2 days, because it was cold outside and inside, and I didn't sweat a lot. However, here I have to take 2 baths every day

1 at the morning and another at night. This is because it's very hot here, and its very easy to sweat here, getting our clothes wet and stinky.


6. Religion.

The next difference in the religion. The majority of Indonesians are muslim, while the majority of Irish people are catholic. 

Did you know that Indonesia has the most muslims in the world?? 👀👀


7. The seventh difference is the size.

Ireland is very small compared to Indonesia. Indonesia has a population of over 200 million, while Ireland has roughly around 5 million.

Did you know? The capital of Indonesia, Jakarta, has double the amount of people in all of ireland living in it???


I hope you enjoyed reading this ^ ^

until next time reader, bye!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox