10 Things I Would Never Forget About Ireland

Hello again! Today I'll be writing about 10 things I'll probably never forget about Ireland. Ireland is a pretty cool place, and there's a lot of things I probably won't forget.

But I have decided to only write my top 10 that I would never forget from Ireland, so without further a do, let's start!

Note: This list is not in order such as number 1 is the one thing I would ever never forget. This list is just 10 things I'll never forget. Each number will be equal.


10. My Friends

We'll start of the list with my friends, I would probably never forget my friends as they have been my friends for quite a long time.

I have played many games with them and we had a lot of fun together




9. The green grass

The next thing I'll never forget is the green grass. In Ireland, I use to play in the field at the back of where I used to live. My friends and I would always run around on the field.

The grass was so green and it looked really cool in the Summer time. It looked so shiny, and sometimes we saw buttercups grow and then the grass looked even cooler with its mix of yellow and green.


8.  My school

I will also forget my school that I went to there. I personally think the school was great and the people there were very nice.

They even handed out free rolls at lunch and the fish rolls were very tasty. The cheese rolls were also very nice.





7.  Walking home from school with my friends

I really really enjoyed walking home with my friends. We always talked about interesting things and sometimes we bought some snacks on the way home. We would either talk about games or how our day went. 


6.  The tree I'd always climb.

Where I used to live there was this tree near the gate that I'd always climb. My little brother was the best climber and he could climb really really close to the top. Climbing the tree was really run and sometimes I'd climb it for awhile before I went home. 

Each of my friends and I had a certain spot on the tree, and we would each go to that spot and talk, usually when we were tired from all the running.






5.  Restaurants

The next is restaurants. My favorite restaurant was called jalan jalan because it had some really good dishes like fried Pad Thai and Thai Green Curry. 

They were both really delicious and I'd love the chance to try them again.


4.  Going hiking with my parents

This is one thing I don't want to  remember. I never liked hiking and I'd always complain and become angry. 

The hiking trips always made me tired and I always found it so extremely boring.


3. Roadtrips

This is also quite boring but could sometimes be fun, depending on where we go. Sometimes we went with friends and that made it more fun.

Most of the time though, I'd end up whining and being grumpy because I thought it was incredibly boring.


2. School trip to Titanic

I really enjoyed and loved the trip to the Titanic. My favorite part was when we went on this ride and it showed us how the titanic was made. 

We got to go there because my class won the prize to go there. Another fun part was when we looked at how the cabins looked depending on their class.



1. Our apartment

My apartment there was really cool. I really like it compared to mine in Indonesia now because it was much cleaner, and I like wooden floor more than stone floors.


I hope you enjoyed reading this ^ ^

If you have any ideas for my next blog please leave them in the comments

Until next time, goodbye







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

6 Games I Despise on Roblox

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox