My Favorite Restaurants in America

Hello, and welcome back. Today I'll be writing about my favorite restaurants in America and why I like them. I enjoy savoury foods more than sweet ones, because I just think they taste better.

I hope you'll enjoy reading this blog, and if you have different favorite restaurants, please tell me ^ ^
So, let's start!

Note: This list is not in other, I'm simply just naming some of my favorite restaurants in America.

The first restaurant I'll be mentioning, is one of this first restaurants I've been to in America. Texas King! I really, really like Texas King, I think the food there is amazing and tasty!


Some of my personal favorites from there is the Chicken Tikka, the Biriyani, and the Chicken Boti.
I also ate a lot of the chopped onions, because I thought they tasted goodπŸ˜…. My brother's favorite was the naan bread, and he ate that a lot!




The next restaurant is called Lions City. We went to this restaurant a fair good amount of times. I really liked the food there, and I think its as good as Texas king. What I really like about there, is the chilli. The chilli tastes super delicious and good.





My personal favorites were the fried kway teow, the laksa mi, and sometimes, I'd take the fried rice.
The keay teow is very very nice, and I think it's one of my favorite foods ever.





The next restaurant I'll be talking about is another Texas King! My family and I referred to this texas king as the "new one" since we discovered it after we found the first.


I really liked the wraps they had. It was very nice and spicy, even my brother tried them out and said he likes them, and he doesn't like chilliπŸ‘πŸ‘

I also love how they come with their chicken tikka, they come with a black plate, and the chicken tikka is still sizzling and you can see the smoke. I always thought it looked and smelled awesome!





My next favorite restaurant is Halal Guys. I really enjoyed eating at halal guys. I like the "plates" they use and I think they're rice tastes excellent! I especially love the meat and the wide range of sauces that they have.

My brother's favorite thing about the restaurant was the wide range of sodas they had to offerπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚





My last and final restaurant will be New York Eats. This was one of the earliest restaurants my family and I went to. It has similair food to halal guys, but I honestly like New York Eats more. I really liked the food and there was even more sauces than halal guys!




That's all for now ^  ^

I hope you enjoyed reading, until next time reader!

Stay safe in quarantine as well! 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox