10 differences between UK and the US

Hello and welcome! Today I'll be writing about 10 differences between the UK and the US. Both these countries are great, and I decided to see what's different about them. Sit back and relax, and let's start!





1.  The American household earns more money than the British household.



2. The second difference is that the UK is a monarchy and the US is a republic.

3. The english in the US has a slight difference in UK. Such differences is that Americans say vacuum while the British call it a hoover. Americans say cookie and the British say biscuit.

 The reason for this is to show that the Americans are free from British rule, so they change their English.

4. The population of the US is around 328 million while the UK is roughly 67 million.

The difference in their populations is around 261 million. That's a huge amount!




5.  The 5th difference is that most public schools in the US don't have a uniform. In the UK almost every school has a uniform. 

Personally, I like no uniforms better, because uniforms are very uncomfortable sometimes.


6. The US has 50 different states while the UK is made of 4 parts.

Those 4 parts are England, Scotland, Welsh and Northern Island


7.  The seventh difference is their accents. I find american accents easier to understand than British ones.

It might be because I used to be able to do a Texan accent 😅😅


8.  In America they like coffee a lot while in the UK they would die for tea. Tea is the better choice for me because I really, really dislike coffee. Coffee tastes not that great compared to tea.




9. You do not see a lot of  pick up trucks in the UK while in the US you see quite a lot of them.


10. The dates are switched. In america its month, date, year. In UK its date month and then year. 





Thank you for reading this! and I highly recommend both these countries!


I'll see you all in my next blog! Goodbye and until we meet again ^  ^!













   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox