South Sulawesi

Hello, and today I'm going to be writing about South Sulawesi, or as they call it, Sulawesi Selatan, which also happens to be where my mom was born. South Sulawesi is a truly interesting place, and I want for you just to know how incredible and amazing it is!

It's filled with amazing sights, food and people. It truly is an amazing place, and after reading this, you may even consider going there yourself!

As you read this, bit by bit, you will see that it really is a place you must visit! I hope you're just as excited as I am, and without further a do, Let's just jump right in!




Where is it located

South Sulawesi is located it (no surprise) the island of Sulawesi, which is shaped like the letter k. This is located in the country of Indonesia. Sulawesi is the 4th biggest island in Indonesia which, Borneo, Sumatra and New Guinea.

What language does it mainly use:

While the official language for Indonesia is Indonesian, there is about 742 different languages! Now that is a lot! The main language used in South Sulawesi is Buginese. In my opinion, Buginese is a fast talking language, and I'm simply amazed at how fast they speak




Population:

The population of South Sulawesi is more than 8,000,000! That's two times the amount of Ireland! South Sulawesi's population has grown over 800,000 between 2010 and 2019. That's a huge amount of people, and its also 2 times the amount of people in Ireland!


South Sulawesi's population means there is bound to be a lot of different foods that are delicious, which brings us to our next topic, and personally one of my favorites, food!

Food:

Like the rest of Indonesia, Sulawesi food is delicious! Some of the foods from South Sulawesi is Coto Makassar, Jalangkote, Sop Konro and Pisang epe, and these are just some of the many foods of South Sulawesi!





Capital:

The capital of South Sulawesi is Makassar. Makassar is the largest city in eastern Indonesia too! Makassar has also been an excellent trading port where a lot of things were exported. Makassar was also founded on the ninth of November 1607. 

Makassar also has the population of 1,583,553 and in 2015 it was 1,453,521. Now that's a decent growth in population If I do say so myself.


The conclusion:

I hope by reading this you have discovered what an amazing place South Sulawesi is!

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this!

Goodbye, fellow readers ^ ^








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox