What I did in Spain

I went to Madrid Spain in June for a vacation. We satyed in Madrid but we also went to a couple more cities like Toledo and Segofia, but to be honest I kinda got grumpy when ever we had togo sight seeing๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… so without a further a do let me tell you about my adventures in Spain.




I first arrived in Madrid, the capital city of Spain. My family and I did some exploring first because our AirBnB wasn't ready. We even saw the satdium :o . Well, only my mom and my little brother did because I'm not really interested in soccer (  I prefer swimming).

My mom and my brother also got a pretty cool picture where they were beside a trophy or something, meanwhile my dad, baby brother and I were walking around near the stadium and talking. We eventually got bored so my dad brought me to a playground!



We also went to a city named Segofia. We went to a giant aquaduct there, it was really huge ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
We went all the way up it was so high! We also went into Alcazar that had a history museum in it with lots of armour and cannons from the past.

After that we slept in our BnB. I'm just going to say this right now, but our BnB was AWESOME! It was so big and awesome! You would think tghat because we were in Spain and most of the channels were in engish, but guess what! You could turn them english!

We also went to Toledo and Narda saw a toy and he really wanted it. We just kept walking and then we found some really cool fridge accesory thingies. We got some and we went walking again. It was really fun and I even got a prize for not complaining once!

All in all, Spain was a really great place to visit, it's climate and atmosphere is so cool and awesome!
I would reccomend going here for holdiay, I just know you'll love it! 

Well, I guess that's all I got, I hope reading this has made you want to go to Spain and try it out aswell!

Thanks for reading my blog!Byeee ^  ^





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox