Tayto Park

I went to Tayto park for my school tour on June 20th 2019. My partner was my friend and we got to go on another bus because the other bus was too full. The bus we went on only had 10 pupils and they were all boys and they were all my friends. It took about an hour and a half to get there.




When we got there, We met a woman and she was our tour guide. First she showed us to the zoo and we saw a ton of cool animals. One of the animals we saw was from Indonesia! It was a Sulawesi black crested Macaque. We even saw the macaque's babies and they were so cute!
After that, we saw some meerkats and there was even a gigantic porcupine living with the meerkats!
After that we saw the world of raptors and we saw the secretary bird. 



After that, we saw a couple more animals and then we had lunch. Nothing too important happened at lunch and then we got to the most fun part of the trip, THE RIDES!!

After lunch we got in the park and the teachers told us where to go when the trip is done and where they'll be if you need help. After that we split up and I went with Ignas, Hamzah, Carlos and Pinaak.
We were so excited that we ran faster than we ever had!



We went to the Cu Chulainn rollercoaster but unfortunately it was closed until 1 so we went in search of other rides. Ignas went to find some rides and so did Hamzah. Hamzah eventually went in the 5d cinema and so did Ignas I went aswell but Carlos and Pinaak didn't. After that Carlos, Pinaak and I went on the vortex tunnel.

Pinaak only went on the vortex tunnel and that was it. Hamzah and Ignas went on the air race and they said it was awesome!
After a while, Ignas wanted to try get a pokemon plushie he found in a game stall. He really wanted the pikachu.



Sadly, he didn't get it and he was a bit mad because he said that the game was "rigged", After a while of walking around we found Haider and he joined us. Haider and I decided to go on the Power Surge and we saw 3 of our classmates on it aswell. They were Rihanna Ward, Rihanna Da Costa and Kayleigh Ring. 

While we were riding, Haider was screaming too loud and I screamed at the beginning because I had that weird uncomfortable, tinlgy feeling in my belly but after a while, I got used to it and started laughing and cheering. he best part was when it turned you upside down and you started spinning really fast. 




Before we left, we met Jerry and Jayden and they said when they were on the air race ride, Jayden literally fainted for like a minute. We all laughed really loud and then we went home.

Overall, I love the trip and its easily my favorite school trip ever!
I hope you liked reading this!

Until next time fellow reader, goodbye!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox