Book Review: How We Get Things.

When I was 6 or 7, my good friend gave me one of his books that he already read. The book was named How We Get Things by Childcraft. The book is non-fiction and its about how things get made.
So without further a do, let's begin!




[spoiler alert]

The book is divided into certain chapters about food, what we need, clothes we wear, how sports were made etc. The first chapter is about how foods get made. I learned a lot from this chapter, like how potato crisps are made and how sausages are a block long when they're first made and how taffy apples are made. yummy!



In my opinion, I think that the mayor chapter is the best. In the mayor chapter you imagine you are a mayor and every day up to Saturday 3 people come in your office and wants to build shops and things like that. You have to pick which one you think will best suit your town and on Sunday you will see the answers that would have made the town the best.

There's also a chapter on money and I think its second best because, who doesn't love money am I right?



All the chapters are excellent but I'll have to say my least favorite was the what we wear chapter.  This chapter was slighlty boring and I wasn't entertained as much as the other chapters, but it was still a good chapter.

One of my favorite pages is about selling things. It said if you had a used bike no one would want it because there are new bikes and if your selling your too high. But if all bike companies and shops shut down. They'd want your bike and since a lot of people want it , you could sell it for a high price even if its used! 

They also taught you that if a lot of people want something they raise the price but if not many people want the item you could lower the price.



Overall, I think this book is awesome and if you happen to stumble across it in a store ask your mum or dad to buy it for you. I highly reccommend this book to anyone aged 7 or older. 

I hope that you'll try to read the book if you can!

See you later in my next blog 👋





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox