How And Why My Laptop Broke


Hello! Today I'll be writing about how and why my laptop broke😱😱. Obviously its fixed now because I'm writing this blog😋😋. Anyways, I have an Asus Notebook 100-240V AC laptop that broke last week on Wednesday the 17th. The thing that made me real sad was that one, I couldn't play my favorite games anymore!( such as Roblox and FNAF: UCN ) and second, I haven't even kept it for a year!!




The way it broke was that my little brother, Narda  borrowed my laptop to watch DanTDM or something while I was going to do something else. Narda decided to leave my laptop unguarded for a while. When he left, my baby brother Aimar came in and smashed my laptop's monitor.😱😱


At first, I didn't know  that it was broken because when I came back, Narda told me we should go outside. I saw my laptop but I didn't see that it was broken because it was closed so I picked it up and put it on my drawer.

I played for about 2 or 3 hours outside. Outside, I played a game of cops and robbers, freeze tag and we also played moving rocks ( it's sorta like golden statues or red light) . After that we all went home.




When I came back from playing outside I decided to play Roblox on my laptop. When I got to my laptop and opened it. All I could see was a purple screen with a bit of red and blue and some black. I shouted for my dad and then he said the monitor was broken.

I was really mad so I made Narda share his tablet with me. Luckily only the monitor broke soa week and a day later mt dad fixed my laptop!




I hope you liked reading this!

Until next time! Good bye!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox