6 Games I Despise on Roblox



Today, I'll be writing about 6 games I despise on Roblox. I love Roblox but sometimes the games are weird and bad.So, without further a-do , let's start!😁😁😁


6. Mad City
 I don't like Mad City because it's basically Jailbreak but with Super heroes. I personally think it's not really realistic enough. But it's not that bad and that's why it's last on this list.
     


5. Adopt and Raise a Baby
I'm pretty sure we all hate this game. The concept of the game is just plainly weird. You have to adopt a baby and buy a home. I guess its not that bad but personally I despise it a lot.



4. Roblox Water Park
 I know this game isn't too bad but it gets boring after a while because all you do is ride water slides and like I mentioned it gets really,  really boring.




3. Strucid
How many times must I say this?! I hate Fortnite and that is why I hate Strucid. Strucide is literally just a copy cat of Fortnite.




2. Robloxian High School
    I also hate roleplay a lot. That's why I hate this game. It's full of roleplay and for me roleplay is just, weird.




1. Wolve's Life 3
   This game is the worst game on Roblox. It's so bad and cringey. It's also another big roleplay game



I hoped you liked reading this!
Until Next Time 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox