5 Things I love about Jakarta, Indonesia



Hello there! I was born in Jakarta, Indonesia on June 28th. Even though I've lived in Ireland for about 5 years and I can't speak Indonesian too well, I know that there are a lot of cool places you can visit in Jakarta.So, without further a do let's start!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹




5.First on the list is a mall called Pejaten Village. For me I love gigantic malls and Pejaten Village is HUGE🀯🀯🀯🀯!!! In Pejaten Village there a lot of things like and arcade called Waka Waka Games and a pirate themed playground inside called Pirate Playground. 



4.Next is a place called Taman Mini Indonesia Indah or Beautiful Indonesia Miniature Park. Last time I went there I saw a giant Komodo Dragon named Bimo.






3.Now we're going to talk about a zoo called Ragunan. In Ragunan there are a lot of animals including elephants, orangutans and some komodo dragons.




2.The next place I'll talk about is a street food named Ajo Ramon. In Ajo Ramon you can get some very delicious satay padang and some lontong. The sauce for the satay padang is very delicious but ym brother doesn't like them because it's a bit spicy🀣🀣




1.The next place I'll be talking about is another street food called Martabak. You can get 2 types of Martabak at this stall. The sweet and the meat and eggs flavour. For me personally, I like the sweet one more because it's so good ( but not as good as satay padang)!




I hope you'll try go to Jakarta now! To be honest I got really hungry when writing the last tow parts πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Until next time ! ^  ^

Good bye!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox