My top 6 favorite rides in Disneyland Paris.



 I went to Disneyland Paris, in France on the second week of April  2019. On that trip I tried a lot of rides ( most of   them were roller coastersπŸ˜…πŸ˜…). Here, I will be saying my favorite 6 rides I went on there. Let's start!πŸ‘




 1. My favorite ride in Disney Land Paris was the Star Wars: HyperSpace Mountain roller coaster.
   The reason for this is because it was very fast and went upside downπŸ˜€. My favorite part is when
    the roller coaster stopped and it looked like it was going to go down but instead, it went up very,
    very fast.πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨
 
 



 2. My second favorite ride was the Rock n' Roller Coaster. This was the first ride I went on in Disney
   Land. Even though it's my second favorite ride, it was definitely the fastest! My favorite part is in
   the beginning where it just sped up so fast!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†





3. My third favorite ride is the RC racer. This ride made me have the most tickly feeling in my tummy. The only thing I didn't enjoy about it was when I looked down. My brother Narda was
laughing so much on that ride!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚





4. My fourth favorite ride was the  Pirates Of the Carribbean. It was like a slow rollercoaster on the river. It showed us some anomatronic pirates on there.My baby brother, Aimar was really scared
on that trip because he thought the pirates were realπŸ˜…πŸ˜….




5. My fifth favorite ride is the Big Thunder Mountain. This is the one I went with my momπŸ˜„πŸ˜„.
    Big thunder mountain was the longest rollercoaster and my favorite part is when it went all dark.
   The only thing I disliked about it was that it didn't go upside down and the line for it was 110 minutes!!!!😫😫😫😫



6. My sixth favorite was the Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast. In this one you had to go in a cart and shoot
targets. My score was 58,000 my brother's score was 63,000 my dad's score was 70,000 my baby brothers score was 2,000 and my mom's score was 8,000.






I hope one day you get to go to Disney Land like me 
I hope you enjoyed reading this  ^ ^

see you next timeπŸ‘‹


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox