Movie Review (2): Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)


I know the film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 2005 remake" because I've read the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl, (Great book by the way, you should check it outπŸ‘). I read the book this year at school.




   I like the movie because it is very thrilling plus it makes your mouth water. This is because the movie is based on a chocolate factory. Just looking at the food makes you hungry, even after you
ate a whole plate of food!

 The movie is about a chocolate maker whose name is Willy Wonka. After no one has seen him for a couple years everyone suspected he was gone.

But then suddenly a newspaper came out saying that there are five golden tickets hiding in the wrappers of normal chocolate bars. The first five people to get these tickets will be able to enter Willy Wonka's famous chocolate factory!

One of the winners is obviously Charlie Bucket. He is a poor boy and was the last one to get the golden ticket. He's also the main character of this movie.



That's how the story goes.

This film isn't only about chocolate or sweets, it's also about that whenever you're feeling down or sad your parents are always there to comfort you, and you cannot change them or exchange them with as much as anything.

Money can't buy happiness.

My favorite scene is when Agustus Gloop (the first and certainly the fattest child to get the golden ticket) falls into the chocolate river and gets sucked up the pipe, then the Oompa-Loompa's start singing about how he fell and what will happen to him. The reason why this scene is my favorite is because of the singing and all the different funny voices the Oompa-Loompa's have.




Oompa-loompas??? Nope I won't tell you, you'll have to watch it yourself 😜😜😜

I watched the movie 2 days ago with my mom and my two little brothers. My first little brother thought it was amazing, but only because of the singing and how silly it looked. My other little brother didn't care, he was too busy playing with his paper squid drawingπŸ˜…πŸ˜….

My mom already watched the movie but she said she still enjoyed it 😁😁.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox