Movie Review: 9

  1. How do I know this movie?

     I knew this movie because when I was little in Indonesia, my aunt had a DVD of the movie and she gave us a few of them. My dad put on the movie 9 and I watched though I was only about 3 or 5😂. I watched it again when I was 10 with my dad and my brother

2. What is the genre in this movie?

    The genres in the movie are that it's animation, action, sci-fi, thriller, drama, mystery, adventure



 3. Where did I watch this movie?
   
      I've watched the movie twice. the first time I watched it in Indonesia in my house with a DVD and on the second time I watched it again online, but in Ireland.

4. What is the duration of the film?

     It is approximately 79 minutes long or 1 hour and 19 minutes


5. What is the movie about?
   
    The movie is about 9 entities known as stitch punks. All humans are dead and nothing is alive due to the robot human war when a robot released a dangerous chemical that poisoned everything except for stitch punks. They try to survive because they know something is watching them and trying to murder them. They then realize the murderer is a high tech robot who survived called The Machine which is sucking the energy out of them.

6. Who or what are the characters?

   There are 9 stitch punks (obviously) They're names are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9

 

7.  What's my favorite scene?

     My favorite scene is when the part when 9, 5 and 7 try and destroy The Machine


  8. What scene did I hate?

      In my opinion, there are no bad scenes, for me the movie is awesome and doesn't have any flaws.

 
 
8. Which character is my favorite?

     My favorite character simply has to be 5. I like him mostly because of his art design and his personality.

9. Which character do I hate?

   I personally don't like 8 because he is mean and a jerk. He also rarely talks which makes him kinda hard to enjoy for me.

   I hope you try to see this movie if you haven't soon!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox