Book Review: Diary Of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw (3)

(Explain about the series and the author etc etc).

The series is about a boy in middle school facing every day problems like dealing with friends and family. Each book focuses on something different. The author of the book is Jeff Kinney. He is a 47 year old best-selling american author/cartoonist.

How is this book related to no 1 and 2? (Tell about story line)

The third book: The Last Straw, is similar to the first and second book because it continues from where it ended in the second book. It's related to the first book because it has references from the first book. It's related to the second book as well because  it shows what happened in it and the Last Straw acts kind of like a sequel to the second book.

Is there any additional characters other than the ones in book 1 and 2?

I am pretty sure Holly hills is an additional character in Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (3). She is a new student and Gregory instantly has a crush on her. Other than that there is no additional characters



Is it more interesting, the same, or less, why?

Yes, for me each book is more interesting than the other. The Last Straw was more interesting that the first and the second because it had more characters and focuses on Greg's dad. Greg's dad wants to send Greg to a special school because he believes if he sends him there he will be a more polite and hard working boy.

Where did you read it?

I read The Last Straw in the Frisco Public Library In Texas, America. I borrowed the book and I finished it at my house. If you ever want to find it, it is on the second floor in the kids novels section.

How long did it take you to read it?

I read the beginning of the book for 7 minutes at the library, I then finished it at my house in about 2 or 3 hours.




That is all for now 😎

see you later ^ ^



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox