Book Review: Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2)

  1. How do I know the book?

     I found it in Frisco library. This was a city library not a school one. When I was with my dad we went to find some books and I saw the book and my dad said I should read it. He told me to try it because he knew I read the first one and I liked it.


2. What did I think when I saw the book's cover?

    I thought the book looked amazing due to its color scheme. It is blue with light blue lines on the edge, and the book itself was outstanding!

3.What was the books title?

    The book's title is Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules



4 Where and when did you read it?

  I found it at the library but I started and finished reading it at my house. I read it in 2017 in Texas.

5. Who's the author and Illustrator?

  The author and illustrator is Jeff Kinney. He is a New York best selling author.

6. Did I like it since the first page, or did I have to read a bit more of it to be sure?

   Just like the first for me, I instantly loved this book and that is why I have read the complete series!
      

  

  7. Why did I like the number two book?

     I liked it because instead if focusing on the main character it focuses on his big brother Rodrick instead. I like it because the main character, Greg follows and joins Rodrick in play the band, riding his van and getting into trouble.

8. Did I borrow or buy the book? How?

  I borrowed this one from the library like the first one, but I bought the last one number thirteen; The Meltdown.

9. How do my friends think about this book?

   When I was in Texas Mostly everyone in my grade read or loved this book


That's all for now. I extremely recommend you read this book!

Happy Reading 👍




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox