Game Review : Roblox (1)

1. How do I know this game? 

I knew about the game when I was in Texas back in 2017. One of my friends in school told me about it and said I should try it. At that time, Roblox was very popular in my class and I thought the whole school should know about it too.

2. When is the first time I was playing this? 

I first played the game with an account named The_chezofdoom on May 7th 2017. The account got hacked so I got a new account named Babybubblez101 which joined on June 5th 2017.


3. How do we play it? What do we need to have before playing this?

First, since this is online (obviously) we need internet connection. We can play on X box 1, MAC, PC, Windows, Android, iOS. 

We simply just make a new account and make a password but make sure not to tell anyone! After that you can explore the community and try some games , maybe buy some robux and get stuff at the catalog!

Robux? No worry, go on, I'll explain it soon.

4. Free, no?

Yes, the game is absolutely free which in my opinion, makes the game even better than it already is! The only thing you could but don't have to is robux. 

You can use robux for buying stuff like hats and accessories, or you could use them on game passes!

The only way to get free robux is if someone does a robux give away. Someone in builders club donates you, or if you have a roblox gift card. 

If you want robux daily why not join builders club? But you have to pay for it. In normal builders club its 6 dollars and you get 15 robux daily I believe. In Turbo builders club you get 35 robux and you pay 12 dollars each month and in Outrageous builders club you get 60 robux but you have to pay 20 dollars each month.



5. Do I like this game?

 To my knowledge ... I loooooove this game!

6. Whyyyyy?

    I love it because it has so many games in it, you can try make your own games, and you can meet so many nice people! You can even have your friends play with you!

7.  What parts do I not like?

   The parts I don't like is you can only play certain games on certain devices, you can also make games only on personal computers or MAC, plus you only have a limit of 200 friends.

I heard this once, "1 enemy is too much, 1000 friends is never enough."

8. How long do I usually play this game on a daily basis?

  I'm not allowed play games on roblox or other games Monday to Thursday. I'm only allowed play on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I usually play for only 2-3 hours, or I even play for the whole day😆.


    
9. What is the best part that I enjoyed the most?

 The best part I enjoy the most, is when I get to play with my brother, Narda or my friends in games! The more the merrier!

10. Why I think you should try it!

      I think you should definitely try it because it's an over-all great and fun game to play! Like I said before you can play with your friends and there are a LOT of games to play in roblox itself!



That's all for now!     

Let's play with me ^^.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox