Book Review : Diary of A Wimpy Kid (1)

1. How do I know the book?

I knew the book when I was at school in Texas. We went to the library, and I saw the book,so I thought I should try it.

Currently now, I live in Athlone, but last year  in 2017 I lived in America in the State of Texas, otherwise known as the lone star state.

2. What was my first impression when I saw the cover?

 When I saw the cover I saw Thought it looked WOOWWWW ... very interesting!



3. Where and When Did you read it?

 I read the first bit of it at the library then I borrowed it and finished it at home for about 2 hours

4. Who's the author ?
 
The author is obviously Jeff Kinney. He's an american.

5. Did I like it since the first page or did I have to read more of it?
   
    I loved it when I read the first page because of its simplicity.

6. Why Did I like it?

I like it mostly because its entertaining, it has common sense, and its over-all hilarious.



7. Did I buy or borrow the books?How?

 For the first twelve diary of a wimpy kid books I borrowed from the library, but I bought the thirteenth book:The Meltdown online.

8. What is the book about?

 The book is about a middle school Kid named,Gregory Heffley who faces regular day problems.He has an older brother named Rodrick Heffley and a little brother named Manny Heffley. He also has a mom named Susan and a dad named Frank. His best friend is a kid named Rowley Jefferson.

The books are a series. The first book is about how The main character known as Greg Heffley talks about his life and family. He also mentions about his annoying big brother Rodrick who constantly makes fun of him for having a diary. He also says that he is having trouble dealing with his best friend Rowley Jefferson.



9. How about my friends regarding this book?

 In Texas, most of the kids  in the school know the book due to its popularity. But in Ireland, only about 2-3 of my friends know about the book.

That's all for now. I highly recommend you to try this book as well.

Happy reading ^^.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roblox: Arsenal vs. BIG Paintball.

10 Tips and Tricks for Roblox

6 Games I Despise on Roblox